The first book on treating tic disorders without standard drugs.
“A triumph and an indispensable guide.” (see reviews)
This groundbreaking book will give you ...
- Tips and ideas from experts who have successfully used alternatives to treat tic disorders. Instead of
searching in the dark, you can try methods that others found useful;
- Detailed reports of the latest medical research and trends, revealing the science behind
these new discoveries;
- Inspiring stories from families who conquered tics and Tourette’s and have improved the quality of their lives with natural approaches;
- Fresh insights into the role of the immune system in tic disorders, offering you new hope for healing;
- A unique checklist of the most common triggers that cause or aggravate tics, dramatically
changing the way you deal with symptoms;
- Handy, practical worksheets to keep you focused as you investigate causes and
TO ORDER: See Latitudes.org or request from your local bookstore. Distributed by Random House.
SECOND EDITION 2008: The new version has an expanded reference section and some related research updates. However, it is not substantially different from the first edition as that material remains timely and relevant.